venerdì 8 gennaio 2016

You Walk Alone

I hate 95% of sXe hardcore and usually I try to avoid to post records that are already posted in EVERY other goddamn blog out there. But since these days I do get a new release every other eon, I couldn't miss the opportunity when I finally got one. Yeah, it's the No Tolerance "you walk alone" lp. You've waited for it for the whole 2015. By now you've already listened to it and you already felt in love with it. Another proof that the usual suspects from Boston can do no wrong. As you can see, I got the UK press on limited blue wax that should be already worth a lot by current collectors standards. Comes with the thickest insert I've ever seen. Seriously, it must have taken a couple of trees just to have enough paper to print a single insert!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento