sabato 22 dicembre 2012

Nemesis & Control full live set

It's that time of the year. Everybody write down their top ten. When I've started to think about it, I've realized two things. First, as usual in the last few years, I've bought more old records/represses than new ones. Second, all the new records I've bought were from already "established" bands, if you know what I mean. During 2012 there wasn't a single new band that impressed me so much like Fogna, Reckless Aggression, Himei or Nemesis did in the last couple of years. So what's the point of doing a top ten? Indeed I won't do it. Instead of it, enjoy a couple of entire live set from two of the most promising new bands from the land of the rising sun:
Nemesis live @ Yojigen, Fukuoka 24/11/2012
Control live @ Utero, Fukuoka 11/08/2012

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento